IT Support for Business
We asked our clients to tell us what the 3 most important things were when it came to their IT needs. These were the top 3
1. Swift resolution
2. To know the exact monthly cost
3. Peace of mind
With these 3 points in mind we developed our fixed cost IT support packages. Available in 3 levels PREVENTATIVE, PROACTIVE & INVOLVED,
you choose the level of care your business needs.
Pricing is simple.
For PROACTIVE & INVOLVED you pay per user not per device, so for example if you have a PC, printer, iPad, laptop, Android or iPhone it’s all supported for one monthly fee.
No more unexpected bills.
No lengthy contracts.
Just peace of mind that we have it covered.
Call us now to support your business 01273 359 133
- The basic level of care is PREVENTATIVE which provides anti-virus updates and patching to keep your systems healthy, as well as 24/7 monitoring and fault resolution.
- 24×7 Monitoring & Fault Resolution
- On-site support – £60 call out charge Standard £75 hourly rate applies
- Servers – Flat rate fee per server £100
- The second and most popular level of care is PROACTIVE which provides the Preventative measures but with added telephone and remote support for when you experience technical difficulties. Our response time is unrivalled, our aim, to get you back in control of your systems as quickly as possible.
- 24×7 Monitoring & Fault ResolutionHardware MaintenanceUK HelpdeskOn-site support - £60 call out charge Standard £75 hourly rate appliesServers - Flat rate fee per server £100
- INVOLVED is our complete care package which includes the expert care of Proactive and Preventative but also includes all on-site visits as part of your monthly fee. This package provides full support for you, your team and ultimately your business.
- Minimum of 10 users
- All this covered for one monthly fee
- 24×7 Monitoring & Fault ResolutionHardware MaintenanceMonthly reportingUK HelpdeskOn-site supportServers - Flat rate fee per server £100
24x7 Monitoring & Fault Resolution
- Monitor the machines for problems
- Fix many of the problems automatically
- Keeps all Microsoft and Anti-Virus patches up to date
- Look after all sorts of devices: printers, scanners, routers, firewalls etc
- Remote support during office hours 9am – 6pm
We can diagnose and fix all manner of issues remotely such as:
- Problems with devices plugged into your network such as tills, PDQ’s, telephones, printers, computers, routers etc
- Hardware installs & checks i.e. printers
- Email support and set up
- Secure file shares & accessing
- System health checks & monitoring
- Maintaining & monitoring server performance 24/7
- Problem diagnostics & resolution
- Complete network management
- IP’s/DNS settings
- Email user set up
- Adding computers to networks
- Anti-virus & patching monitoring
- Software testing & installation
- Patrol and scan all machines for spyware and assorted ‘nasties’
- Complex application support & fixes (Exchange, BlackBerry Enterprise server and many others)
- Gives warnings in case of impending hardware failures – allowing for planned replacements
- Provide a remote administration / fix tool that works anywhere with an internet connection
- Prioritisation of issues according to configurable rules, application of Service Level Agreements etc
- Do asset (hardware & software) reporting
- IT manager reporting
- IT director reporting
- Board level reporting