GOOGLE & MICROSOFT PROVIDERS
We are registered resellers of Google Workspace and Microsoft Office 365. Both include cloud-based applications for easy word processing, spreadsheet calculation, presentations, email, instant messaging, video conferencing, calendars, note-taking etc. Microsoft 365 offers Word, Excel and PowerPoint with One Drive file storage, whilst Google Workspace has Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides and Google Drive file storage.
WHAT DO YOU GET WITH OUR EMAIL SUPPORT?
- Rapid response times – Responses within 1 hours time for any issues
- Technical expertise – We have a team of who are highly trained for Google Workspace and Microsoft Office
- Cost effective solutions – We will choose the solution that is right for the needs of the company and nothing more
- Monthly reviews to ensure you are not paying for unused user licences
- Implementation of email security – We set up all the security that is needed to protect your account
- Email filtering to get rid of junk
- 2 Factor Authentication for added security
- Added impersonation detection
WHICH EMAIL SERVICE IS FOR YOU?
Microsoft Office 365 is targeted more specifically toward small businesses and SMEs and has four plans available starting at a low cost per user (whilst still covering all the basic applications you will need to run your business).
Google Workspace is best known for being super user-friendly, its design is very clean and easy to navigate, which can make it simpler and easier for larger businesses to keep up to date with what’s going on, with so many files floating around. Google Workspace also automatically saves your work as you go and backs it up to the cloud.
Arguably one of the most important features of these online tools is the ability for multiple people to work together on the same document, in real time, without the need to have to send it to one another.
Collaboration is a leading feature in Google Workspace but is also available with Microsoft Office 365 Apps for business license.
Overall, in our humble opinion, Google Workspace can be considered easier to use and navigate, but of course, Microsoft 365 has been around a long time and in the corporate world is as comforting as a hot buttered crumpet.
NEED SOME HELP?
If you are unsure which would suit you best, get in touch to chat to one of our email specialists. Our aim is to make your life simple so we’ll match you with the right managed email solution for your business.
Are you a
Round-the-clock, reliable IT support for your business, whenever you need it.
Are you a
We know that you cannot afford downtime so let us manage everything for you.
Are you a
We’ll handle your IT so you can focus on the fun stuff – growing your business!