Full time – 40 hours per week [Now Filled – thanks]
Competitive salary – dependent on experience
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing IT Support company based at Shoreham Airport servicing SME’s predominantly in the South but with a client base as far reaching as Wales, Preston and Nottingham.
They have a wonderful team of engineers and they are now looking for a person to support the team operationally and administratively. The role revolves around their CRM system so competency in IT, experience using various programmes and the ability to learn new systems easily is essential.
Typical support and administrative duties will include
- Answering phone, taking accurate caller information
- Management of Zoho CRM and associated applications
- Ensure accuracy of CRM data records
- Regular updating and housekeeping of CRM
- Weekly meetings with CRM consultants
- Manage CRM sales & operations process from inception to completion
- Ensure proper handover to relevant departments throughout the process
- Customer relations management
- Create project workflows in CRM
- Create and prepare client system monthly reports
- Call customers to book engineer site visits
- New customer liaison to book initial meetings
- Customer follow up phone calls
- Raising engineering tickets within ticketing system
- Create & send customer contracts via electronic approval system
- Create customer proposals via CRM proposal tool
- Send customer satisfaction surveys, record / action follow up
- Inventory management
- Regular updating of CRM inventory item report to ensure accurate SKU / costs
You will be working in a friendly, supportive environment in a varied and interesting role. To fulfil this exciting role you will the type of person who wants to make a difference and take a pride in your work. You will have excellent administrative abilities, to be able to plan, prioritise and organise tasks and have experience in an operational environment.
Although you will be working in a team, you must also be able to work on your own initiative. If you think this job is for you and would like to be involved in a growing business and a part of a happy team, who love coming to work, then they would love to hear from you.
Must be able to drive with a clean driving license